Illidiance - Holy paladin

Forum rules
Be sure to read this thread before making an application!

Any application that does not follow the application template will not be considered.

Illidiance - Holy paladin

Postby Frostros » 06 Sep 2016, 22:05

1. Personal info

- Your first name: Matt

2. About your character:

- Server: Shattered Hand
- Character name: Illidiance
- Class: Paladin
- How long have you had your current character?: Around 4 years
- Armory profile of the character you are applying with: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nce/simple (Not sure if its the case for you guys but its saying that hees level 100, which hes not, hees 110 with 822 ilvl)
- Armory profile of any other of your characters worth mentioning (optional): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ral/simple my rogue is the only other character I have any intrest in playing and im leveling him currently hes 103 as of this aplication.
- Do you have any issues with respeccing upon request/guild needs?: Nope

3. Tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)

- Do you have a stable connection: 100Down 20Up
- CPU & GPU: i7-4820 and 970GTX
- What is your most favoirite addon, why?: Ahhh man, probably pitbull, im a sucker for tinkering with my UI and its pretty customization
- Do you have an authenticator: I do.

4. Experience:

- How long have you been playing WoW: Since Vanila beta
- Previous raid experience: (running back at higher lvl doesn't count)
- MoP: Nothing
- Cataclysm: quit almost as soon as the expac came out due to irl commitments, Came back in s11 and cleared Dragonsoul on HC
- WotLK: Cleared all content current patch hardmodes etc, 3 server firsts on Sylvanas EU on 10man ICC
- TBC: Lead a raiding guild cleared everything except Kara as I wasnt playing the game at that time.
- Vanilla: Cleared all content except naxx where I downed 5 bosses before my guild tore itself apart.

5. Raiding information:

- Do you have TS3 and a working mic: I do
- Are you able to raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays 20:00 to 23:30: I am
- Would you be happy if we decided to go some old content one evening instead of current raids: Sure thing, im always down for mog runs.
- Raiding usually involves many hours of wipes, are you prepared for this?: I am

6. Additional information:

- Reason you want to join the forces of Progress: Looking to get back into prog raiding
- Do you know any members of Progress? If so, how: I do not
- Will you be able to keep your character up to date with class/stat changes if they happen: I will
- What do you feel you can contribute with in a raiding guild: Insight, experience and THE B A N T
- How do you prepare for new content: Updating specs and researching tactics, basic stuff really.
- What do you expect from our guild: Solid progression with a friendly enviroment

Thanks for your time hope to hear from you guys soon.
Frostros

Ingame Char: Illidance

Re: Illidiance - Holy paladin

Postby Vixonia » 08 Sep 2016, 13:22

Hey Matt

Thanks for your message. I'm afraid we are no longer hosting raids as a guild.
Good luck finding a suitable group!

Cheers
Vix
Vixonia

Re: Illidiance - Holy paladin

Postby Healia » 01 Nov 2016, 07:37

bump
Healia

Ingame Char: Heali(alt134)

Return to Apply to <Progress>